SARS-CoV-2 virus is a new strain (identified in December 2019) of the coronavirus, which is known to impact the human respiratory system causing a disease known as COVID-19. Coronavirus is a family of viruses which may cause illness in animals or humans. The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, dry cough, and tiredness.
Exposure to SARS-CoV-2 virus may cause serious health problems.
T. Harris Environmental Management Inc.is a leading Canadian consulting company providing Occupational Hygiene consulting services. We have been at the forefront of this pandemic and been thought leaders by creating industry specific documents in accordance with evolving scientific data and health organizations standards. This has included infection control and supporting our first responders by ensuring their safety when it comes to respiratory protection. We are assisting our clients in various industries, including, but not limited to, construction, industrial, healthcare, and institutional settings. Our staff are well qualified and prepared to assist our clients in overcoming the challenges posed by this pandemic.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of chemical sanitizers and/or conduct mathematical modeling to evaluate the potential inhalation hazard to workers without having to be on site to air sample.
- Generate COVID-19 health and safety protocols for critical projects on how to work in close proximity to each other when physical distances cannot be maintained.
- Established contact , droplet and inhalation precautions including respiratory selection for SARS-CoV-2 virus as per CSA Standard Z94.4 – 2018 selection use and care of respirators for close construction work.
- Training on safe work procedures in construction and site inspections for compliance with established safety protocols.
- Return to work procedures for prevention of COVID-19 transmission and make recommendations on respirator selection, surface disinfection and physical distancing strategies.
- Worker concerns of SARS-CoV-2 virus aerosolization during cleaning and effectiveness of steam cleaning and respiratory protection program review
- Qualitative or qualitative respirator fit testing for employees
- Training on respiratory protection or respirator fit testing
- Evaluate worker inhalation exposure to ozone use for sanitizing materials potentially contaminated with SARS-CoV-29 virus.
Audits to validate site compliance with best management practices and protocols for prevention of COVID-19 infection.
Download the T.Harris Service Brochure
Upon hearing the word “ergonomics”, one often thinks of the shape of one’s chair or the comfiness...
Dear Friends As 2022 comes to an end, some may suggest that it has been no different than the past...
T. Harris Environmental Management Inc. Is Using the Digital Tools of Today to be in Touch with Tomorrow
T. Harris Environmental Management Inc. (THEM), a leading Canadian environmental consulting firm...
Over the years environmental concerns have become progressively more prominent in all market...
Dear Clients, We are pleased to announce a new strategic alliance between T. Harris Environmental...