Indoor Air Quality Assessment
In recent years, employers have been faced with challenges and complaints concerning air quality in the workplace. Construction of buildings with controlled interior environments has, in some cases, contributed to inadequate ventilation which has resulted in undesirable conditions in work areas. Our IAQ assessment investigates air quality and helps you find the right solution.
- Evaluating comfort parameters including temperature and relative humidity
- Monitoring for carbon dioxide concentrations as an indication of ventilation efficiency
- Measuring concentrations of carbon monoxide and other toxic gases
- Gaseous sampling for a wide range of common indoor pollutants
- Sampling for volatile organic compounds (VOC’s)
- Screening for unique microbial volatile organic compounds (UMVOC’s)
- Fibre sampling and testing for other airborne particulates
- Mould, yeast and bacterial sampling
- Air circulation and flow tests
- Odour investigations
We have conducted thousands of Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) assessments in public, commercial, institutional and residential buildings. Our assessment reports will inform you of problem areas and propose a cost-effective, logical course of action to improve conditions.
Download the T. Harris Service Brochure
T. Harris Environmental Management Inc. Is Using the Digital Tools of Today to be in Touch with Tomorrow
T. Harris Environmental Management Inc. (THEM), a leading Canadian environmental consulting firm...
Contributors Jordan Cabral, BASc., MPH Occupational...
Over the years environmental concerns have become progressively more prominent in all market...
Dear Clients, We are pleased to announce a new strategic alliance between T. Harris Environmental...
Our leading industrial hygienist and environmental engineer will be speaking on the following...